Monday, August 27, 2012

2

Moments & Smiles...

This has been my dream. Sitting in Timbuctoo facing the hills whilst it's raining during the twilight.
The rain sprinkles kissing my face. All this happened on that evening of August. 




And what better than a Cocktail that keeps you warm and in good 'Spirits' ;)
Sharing it with the one you love.


Cherry on the icing, or lemme say on the drink, being the tiny bit of shopping before coming to this heaven.
Yes, that would be my new Jute Bag.


The happy faces of friends filling in, some old and some new.
 Long conversations with hearty laughter to add more spicy to this very yummy Mirchi Kebab.


An evening which will remain with me for long.
It was right out of my dream.
They rightly say real joy is found in the small things! 


2 comments:

  1. may all your dreams come true! :)
    i loved the fact that there was a pic for every situation..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashish :)
    And I am happy you noticed that I had image for every moment!
    Mwahh

    ReplyDelete